Surprise Ride is an innovative eCommerce company helping to make the lives of modern moms easier. Through conveniently pre-planned activities, kids learn and explore while moms take a break. Surprise Ride is based in the heart of the nation’s capital, Washington, DC.
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media such as ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, The View and NBC.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about telling stories through video! You’ll help shoot and edit videos for our YouTube channel. This is a chance for you to really make an impact and be a part of the creative direction of Surprise Ride. You will get exposed to various aspects of the business.
- Shoot informational videos for the Surprise Ride community
- Edit video footage with Surprise Ride look and feel
- Brainstorm creative ideas for compelling Surprise Ride video content
- Organize products and props for video shoots
- Design experience a plus
- University students or recent grads
- Start date immediately. A full time position may be considered after the completion of the fellowship program.
- We’re accepting part time and full time fellows: Part time: 15-20 hours per week in office OR Full time: 40 hours per week in office
- Stipend and/or college credit available
Location: Washington, DC
How to apply?
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the position to [email protected]