Surprise Ride is an innovative eCommerce company helping to make the lives of modern moms easier. Through conveniently pre-planned activities, kids learn and explore while moms take a break. Surprise Ride is based in the heart of the nation’s capital, Washington, DC.
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media such as ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, The View and NBC.
Surprise Ride is looking for a marketing guru to bring Surprise Ride into every home across the globe. The marketing associate will be in charge of developing and launching creative campaigns through paid media, email, inbound content, and social media. We are looking for an ambitious go-getter who is obsessed with delivering measurable results. You should have a strong understanding of performance marketing metrics like CTR, CPA, CAC, ROI, MRR, and LTV.
- Oversee paid media channels and optimize for conversions and leads
- Facilitate email marketing campaigns, from idea conception and copywriting to designing and tracking engagement and sales
- Design A/B tests to improve emails, optimizing for traffic and revenue metrics including open rate, CTR, traffic, retention, and revenue
- Engage the Surprise Ride community, via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and blog content
- Set targets to track revenue and performance and share insights with team weekly
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suites, HTML, CSS, and WordPress a plus
- Prior experience working with an email service provider
- You are a rock star (not the musical kind, though we’d like that too!)
- You love to sell and skyrocket growth
- You have a friendly personality and a go-getter attitude
- You love to laugh and have fun at work
- You are solution-oriented and love a good challenge
- You get the job done right, especially if that means going above-and-beyond
- You are a hard worker who is excited to join a start-up doing amazing things
- You thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Compensation & Perks:
- Great compensation based on experience
- Full benefits, generous vacation policy, fun snacks and beverages
- You get to responsibly manage your schedule, as long as you’re meeting deadlines
Location: Washington, DC
How to apply?
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the position to [email protected]