Surprise Ride is an exciting eCommerce company on a mission to foster curiosity and creativity in kids and adults.
Each month inspires curiosity with themes that range from building and erupting your own volcano to exploring the world of flight with Amelia Earhart!
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media including ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, GMA, The View and NBC.
This unique opportunity allows a Fellow to join a growing start-up while learning about launching direct response campaigns across digital platforms (FB, YouTube, AdWords, Search, and Twitter), writing copy for ads, assisting in writing engaging emails, acting as the liaison between Surprise Ride and key Influencers, pulling weekly reports, and more!
If you are a work hard, play hard individual who is looking to begin a career in Digital Advertising and Marketing while being an important part of a tight-knit passionate team, we would love to meet you!
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Ability to write clear, short, creative and effective copy
- An understanding of good design and layouts for emails and webpages
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas to capture attention
- Ability to work independently with guidance, but limited supervision and be pro-active, must be able to work well within a team environment and across multiple department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; persistent follow-through skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple types of tasks
- Computer and internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Google Drive
Location: Washington, DC
Timing: Early June start date
Job Type: Full time
Candidate: Senior in University; Recent graduate
Salary: Stipend Available
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected]