Surprise Ride is an innovative eCommerce company helping to make the lives of modern moms easier. Through conveniently pre-planned activities, kids learn and explore while moms take a break. Surprise Ride is based in the heart of the nation’s capital, Washington, DC.
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media such as ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, The View and NBC.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about joining a growing start-up company while learning about all aspects of the business from product research, creative brainstorming, marketing, launching FB campaigns, social media, and merchandising.
If you are interested in learning about product management, marketing and the ins-and-outs of a rapidly growing startup, we would love to meet you!
- Strong research skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications skills; must be able to effectively present and communicate with all levels of management within the organization
- Ability to work independently with guidance, but limited supervision
- Strong computer and internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge of elementary and early-childhood education, DIY crafting, science a plus
- Marketing background a plus
- You are a rock star (not the musical kind, though we’d like that too!)
- University students or recent grads
- Start date immediately. A full time position may be considered after the completion of the fellowship program.
- We’re accepting part time and full time fellows: Part time: 15-20 hours per week in office OR Full time: 40 hours per week in office
- Stipend and/or college credit available
Location: Washington, DC
How to apply?
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the position to [email protected]