DIY Superhero Mask
What better compliment to your super cape than a superhero mask! (But seriously, what would Batman or Spiderman be without their super disguises?!) Check out the easy how-to instructions below and go conquer!
Things you’ll need:
- Printer Paper
- Permanent marker
- Felt (Can be leftovers from the Super Cape Activity)
You can also create this with extra card stock and color markers instead of using felt and glue if that’s easier!
1) Create your template – Using paper and pencil, sketch out the outline of your mask.
Pro tip: Make sure it’s measured to fit your superheroes face! You can also mark where you want to create holes for the string.
2) Place the template on top of the felt (or card stock) and trace along the pattern using a marker. Mark using the pencil or pen on the felt where the holes on either side will be on the felt.
3) Cut along the marker outline accordingly and insert the holes through the felt.
4) Use any extra felt to cut out 2-3 shapes to glue on the mask. We love the lightning bolts on either side, but it’s totally up to you!
5) Glue on the shapes as desired! Let dry at least 15-20 minutes.
6) Cut the string wide enough so it will fit snugly around the superhero’s head! Then tie each side with a knot facing the outside of the mask.
7) SAVE THE WORLD!
Does your little one have some superpowers of his or her own? Check out our Super Cape Activity Kit!