Monsters don’t have to be scary! With this fun activity, you can have them come to life in a fun and colorful way.
What you’ll need:
- Construction paper
- White cardstock
- Crayons or colored markers
- Craft sticks
- Googly eyes
- Using (1) crayon or marker, trace the “face” of the monster on the white cardstock.
- With an adult’s help, cut along the trace lines until fully cut out.
- Decorate the face using the crayons, markers, and googly eyes
- Using the construction paper, cut out the arms and legs
- Lightly glue the back of the construction paper and attach to the cardstock
- With a thin line of glue on the craft stick, gently apply to the back of the cardstock
- Wait up to 60 minutes to dry and play on!
For more fun kid-friendly DIY ideas, visit I Heart Crafty Things!