Surprise Ride is an exciting eCommerce company on a mission to foster curiosity and creativity in kids and adults.
Each month inspires curiosity with themes that range from building and erupting your own volcano to exploring the world of flight with Amelia Earhart!
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media including ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, GMA, The View and NBC.
This unique opportunity allows a Manager to join a growing start-up while launching direct response campaigns across digital platforms (FB, YouTube, AdWords, Search, and Twitter), brainstorming creative concepts, writing engaging emails, overseeing organic social media campaigns, engaging key Influencers to promote our product, creating project managing timelines on multiple key projects, managing a Marketing Fellow and more!
If you are a work hard, play hard individual who is interested in taking your career in Marketing to the next level and want to be an important part of a tight-knit passionate team, we would love to meet you!
- Knowledge of launching and leading direct response campaigns (FB, YouTube Search, AdWords, and Twitter)
- Strong analytical skills a must. Background with Google Analytics a plus.
- Ability to brainstorm and write interesting copy to engage our readers with our email marketing. Knowledge of Mailchimp and WordPress a plus.
- Understanding of landing page testing a plus.
- Ability to work independently with guidance, but limited supervision and be pro-active, must be able to work well within a team environment and across multiple department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; persistent follow-through skills
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple types of tasks
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Strong computer and internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and Google Drive
Location: Washington, DC
Timing: Early June start date
Job Type: Full time
Candidate: 1-3 years of Advertising / Direct Response / Marketing work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected]