Surprise Ride is an innovative eCommerce company helping to make the lives of modern moms easier. Through conveniently pre-planned activities, kids learn and explore while moms take a break. Surprise Ride is based in the heart of our nation, Washington, DC.
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media such as ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, The View and NBC.
Job Description: Surprise Ride is looking for a customer experience guru to help keep our fast growing customer base happy! We are extremely passionate about our customers. Ensuring their satisfaction is our number one priority.
- Creating a unique and memorable customer experience by personalizing each and every interaction via email, phone, and live chat
- Continually find ways to innovate and optimize the customer experience across channels
- Have full knowledge of company services and products
- Maintain accurate documentation of transactions and customer records
- Communicate with logistics team to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Gather customer feedback via surveys and channel recurring inquires to team
- Collaborate with members of other teams to make active contributions that help achieve team goals and successes
- Bachelor degree/or equivalent
- 1-3 years of customer service or retail experience
- Extremely strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple tasks
- Comfortable working well within a team environment and across multiple departments
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with conflict resolution in a customer service environment
- You are a rock star (not the musical kind, though we’d like that too!)
- You have a friendly personality and a go-getter attitude
- You love to laugh and have fun at work
- You are solution-oriented and love a good challenge
- You like to get the job done right even if that means going above-and-beyond
- You are a hard worker and are excited to join a start-up doing amazing things
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Perks:
- Great compensation based on experience
- Full benefits, generous vacation policy, fun snacks and beverages
- You get to responsibly manage your schedule, as long as you’re meeting deadlines
Location: Washington, DC
Start date: immediately
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter on why you would be a good fit for the position to [email protected].