Surprise Ride is an exciting eCommerce company on a mission to foster curiosity and creativity in kids and adults.
Each month inspires curiosity with themes that range from building and erupting your own volcano to exploring the world of flight with Amelia Earhart!
The company was featured on the hit TV show Shark Tank and national media such as ABC, New York Times, The Washington Post, The View and NBC.
This unique opportunity allow Fellows to join a growing start-up company while learning about all aspects of the business from product research, creative brainstorming, merchandising, and other diverse projects.
If you are interested in learning about product development, creative strategy, and being a part of a growing business, we would love to meet you!
- Strong research skills; strong attention to detail and accuracy; persistent follow-through skills
- Strong analytical skills; Technical skills a plus
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple types of tasks
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communications skills; ability to effectively present and communicate to all levels within an organization
- Proactive and work independently with guidance, but limited supervision; must be able to work well within a team environment and across multiple departments
- Strong computer and internet skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Knowledge in Elementary Education, DIY Crafting, Science a plus
- Research background a plus
Location: Washington, DC
Timing: June – August. A full time position may be considered after the completion of the fellowship program.
Schedule: We’re accepting part time and full time Fellows.
• Part time: 10-15 hours per week in office
• Full time: 40 hours per week in office
Job Type: Stipend Available
Candidate: University Students or Young Professionals looking to learn about a new field.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should send a resume and a cover letter to [email protected]